Thursday, January 24, 2008

My New Love

Okay I am completely and totally against having animals. I really don't like them. It's not that I don't like them, I just don't like the way they smell, their poop, their shedding of hair, the responsibility of feeding them and taking them out, etc. I expecially against bigger dogs because the reasons previously listed get larger in quantity.

That was until today. I fell in love with this dog on my friends blog. I'm trying to convince Fred that we should get him because he is SO cute. He is full grown at 10lbs. So he's a cute little dog but he isn't lame like a Paris Hilton dog. He is adorable and I think I love him.
What do you think??

4 comments:

Sydney said...

Isn't it kind of funny that we've had dogs and cats our whole life growing up and yet, neither one of us likes dogs or cats? I find it a little weird.

This however is cute, I think even I could handle something that small. Is it for sale?

Christy said...

I think that's cutest dog I've ever seen! I would venture to guess that the poop would also be very small in size, and therefore cleanup would be manageable!

Nancy/Bob said...

Chana you have a dog-His name is Satan and we got him for you and Erin. Anytime you feel the need to bond with a dog just call and Sammy can come. No you don't need a dog you live in an apartment and you work and you have to tend them- I could go on and on and on.

Abbey said...

That is a pretty cute dog... however, it will still poop. Eww...

The pageant is tomorrow night... I thought it was tonight. Whoops. There is a hockey game tonight though, we might go if you guys wanna come. Do you still wanna watch the pageant tomorrow?