Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Little N!


Today is my little sister's 21st birthday.

I just wanted to tell her how much I love her and how she really is one of my best friends!

I'm so glad that she was born for my entertaining purposes only. She is by far the happiest overly cheerful person I know! She is one of the funniest people you will ever meet and also the most genuine but totally a dork too!

All of my memories growing up include her because we were the 2nd family (there's a big age gap between my older sister and I) and by far the coolest of the six kids. Some of my favorite memories include: playing beauty parlor in which I cut ALL of her pretty baby curls off, ripping out a large patch of her hair with the vacuum (on accident I swear!), being super dorky and putting on plays that the rest of the family was forced to watch, traveling through Europe and many many more.

Happy Birthday Enny! I love your guts!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

:) thanks chana. I love you too. that really got me teary eyed. MAYBE I DO HAVE A SOUL!!! hahaha yeppy! but thanks for always being there for me and really being one of my best friends as well. I love you!! oh yeah p.s. I am 21 now!! lets rock this joint! BINGO!

Sydney said...

It's me- one of the uncool six.

Glad you two have each other. You balance each other very well and life just wouldn't be the same without you guys!

Nicole Winona said...

Awwwww.... that is really sweet
oh and i'm erins "little sister" haha from st. george.