Saturday, May 15, 2010

Phrase of the Day

Think: Would you rather slide down a razor blade or have you skin peeled with a potato peeler?

What was your reaction? Did your butt clench?


Or maybe when someone says something gross, or you see something nasty and traumatic on TV. serious butt clenching.


What did you just experience?
a
Butt Pucker
(v). the tensing of one's buttockal region as a reaction to a sight, sound, comment, touch, or smell.


Embrace the phrase and feel free to use it in your daily conversations. It may feel awkward at first but soon you'll have your friends, family, and even your department at work saying it.

**It is not recommended that you use this word in front of people who do not already know you. When trying to make new friends it will come out awkward and maybe a little disgusting. So refrain until you feel comfortable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha...I have used it in my class before. I think my students think I am gross...but whatev.