Thursday, November 15, 2007

The Builder and the Babysitter

Last weekend we went down to Happy Valley to help build my brother a deck for his house.

Fred does construction so this wasn't anything out of the ordinary for him. However for me to actually build something is, lets just say, a risk to whomever is going to use it.
Luckily my mom was playing Grandma so I got to take two 3-year olds and a 10 month old to the zoo. It was really fun and really tiring.
Here are some pictures of our weekend.

Me and my nephews Kaydan and Gibson

Grandma with the boys, Gibson, Kaydan and Easton

some of the wild life

I love this picture!


1 comment:

Sydney said...

Which picture do you love? The picture of Dad and Fred or the picture of mom and Easton?

Thanks for taking such good care of my boys- Gibson said he had fun!

Fred can come to our house anytime, we have lots of projects he can help with:)