Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy Weekend

This weekend we will be enjoying the gorgeous fall scenery much like this:

We'll probably have to bundle up and drink hot chocolate just to stay warm. But I can't wait!!

Wait.

Where do I live? Oh. yeah. We won't be doing any of that because Fall looks like this around these parts:

dead and deserty.

sigh.

At least I have Winter in Arizona to look forward to.

for those of you enjoying the cooler temps...
and layers...
and pumpkin patches...
and hot coco...
enjoy some for me.

2 comments:

Lacey said...

oh bummer! I hate to rub it in, but I will becaus fall is the best time of the year! You whip out the sweats and look at the pretty leaves and halloween and thanksgiving and the anticipation of christmas! I guess you'll get back at me when its not 0 degrees this winter. hope your doing good!

The Millers said...

Sad but I had to laugh. You can miss our falls but you definitely won't miss our winters. Then we'll all be jealous of you!