Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Big Sky Country

last weekend's getaway was a little surprise for Fred. I booked the tickets about a month ago and then didn't tell him anything until about 5 days before. With his school schedule it finally came down to me having to tell him something so that I could make sure he came home when he needed to so we could make our flight.

He had no idea where we were going until we got to the airport. It was soo hard to keep my mouth shut.


Instead of giving you a play-by-play I'll just tell you it was a blast and we are lucky to have such good friends who pamper us, let us stay at their house, and use their stuff! Love you John and Amber!


Mmmm Burrito

Who just picks up a building and moves it across the street? They do - and they have some pretty yummy food too!

The biggest steak I have ever seen - 32 oz

If Amber didn't look so cute I wouldn't post this gross picture of me...

will I ever learn to not make nasty faces?

Fred and Chris (a friend from the mish)

I'm sorry I judged you Montana. I should never have let Lima ruin your good name. You are BEAUTIFUL (for the most part...part of you looks like the butt of Utah though) - and made me remember that Fall is my favorite season - something I forget in the AZ sun.

No comments: