Monday, October 12, 2009

Saturday

I did it. I started packing.

On Saturday, I was goal driven and headed to the Uhaul store to get a few boxes then to get tape and bubbles, and then home to pack.

Here is what I accomplished:
  • entire office - boxed, vacuumed, emptied
  • DVD's - boxed
  • all picture frames - wrapped and boxed
  • Laundry
  • My Closet - boxed except for the essentials
There is still a lot more to do...

This week my goals are:
  • Laundry room (minus the essentials)
  • Garage
  • Guest Room (aka Fred's room)
Don't be too jealous.

5 comments:

thetaylors said...

Good luck with the packing. where are you going to put all your stuff mid move?

We are still having a party on the 24th in springville. Hope you can still come.

Jared and Delia said...

Wow...you went from not wanting to pack to being a packing machine!

Laura W said...

Woo Hoo you go girl. I wish I was closer so that I could help.

A "cheery" disposition said...

I bet if feels good to have so much packed. Where you moving?

The Railsback's said...

Boo Hoo~! Don't leave, good for you though