Sunday, June 7, 2009

5K it

Like last year my sister Sydney and I did the Art City Days 5k. However, this year it became a family run. My parents, My brother Chris and his wife Lori, participated. It was really fun.


While running, I was a bit frustrated. My Nike + kept telling me I was running a 14 minute mile. Wha? No way. So I'd book it faster. I finished in 29:08. Cutting two minutes off my time from last year! Whew. So glad my Nike + was wrong.

Oh By-the-way - the Wasatch Back is in two weeks. Feel free to start praying in my behalf. Keywords to use: survival, safety, endurance, patience (this one for my team because they'll be waiting on me).

This is my brother Jason and his nasty face. He didn't run because he was a chicken.
Don't stare at it too long - you'll lose your soul.

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

I opened up the picture to see you all a little bit clearer...okay not a mistake you are quite a cute bunch, but your dad is cracking me up!!!

Eric and Heather said...

Way to go Taylor fam!

Tyler and Ashley Mortensen said...

Oh Hobble Creek Drive.. this picture kind of makes me sad! I haven't been there in a long time! :( I wish my family still lived around these parts! :) Way to go Taylor fam!

Amanda said...

I LOVE the group picture!!! Your Dad's jump is TOP notch!!! :o) That's about how much energy I would have to jump after running a 5K!!

Way to go on your time too!!! YOU ROCK!!!! :o) Now come to AR.