Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Babes Clothing Swap

That's right...we're going to do it!
On May 17th at 2:00pm we will be meeting at my apartment for the 1st annual (that's right...we're making it an annual thing) Babes Clothing Swap. We'll be digging through each others neglected belongings to find some new things to add to our own closets!

So girlies start going through your closets and gathering all the things you haven't worn in a long time! Be honest with yourself...if you haven't worn it this year, most likely you aren't going to wear it again!

Please bring whatever you think someone else may like including: clothes, shoes, swimming suits, accessories, purses, belts, etc.


All items unswaped will be donated to Somebody's Attic, a clothing store that donates all proceeds to the local women's shelter.

For more information and for my address if you don't know where I live email me at chanaltayloratgmaildotcom
(disclaimer: the picture is a googled image. No I don't own those ugly clothes!)

3 comments:

Sydney said...

So I have no doubt that Somebody's Attic is a worthy charity but can you find a few things for ME? I really need some new clothes...please, please will you pick some things for me???

Unknown said...

Oh okay...I'll pick out some things for you!

The Railsback's said...

That sounds so fun I wish I lived there!