Sunday, March 9, 2008

Hello St. Louis!

Here I am sitting in my ritzy hotel in St. Louis. I got here last night after a long flight next to a slightly smelly man who kept trying to get me to see the sights with him while I was here...awkward.
When I got here last night I was not the most attractive thing. I had on flip flops, jeans, north face coat, and messy hair. When I got inside, I was surrounded by women in fur coats, diamonds, and high heels. I felt a tiny bit out of place!

I'm here attending a conference on juvenile justice okay I'm spying on this conference. So today my conference didn't start until 1:00 so I met up with my cousin Stacey for some sightseeing and whoops only made it to part of my conference!

We went to the top of the St. Louis Arch. It was really cool. You ride to the top in these tiny cars that fit five people nicely packed. Once at the top you can look through these tiny windows down at everything below. It was so pretty!

I'm so glad that she lives here so that we could hang out (for the first time in 4 years)! It was so much fun. I wish she was coming with me to Tennessee tomorrow!

More pictures to come...

No comments: