Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Crafty Pants

Hi. I'm Chana and I'm attempting to be super-cute-crafty-pants in order to find a hobby...

Here are some of my recent projects:

Frames

all purchased at goodwill for less than $12 - removed the ugly artwork and spray painted.

Burp cloths




I won't lie - I think these are pretty stinking cute.
Just don't look too close at the stitching - straight lines are harder than I thought!!

vinyl lettering signs


up next:

more vinyl lettering (after I save my pennies to get the program I need)
finish my photo collage in the living room
probably more burp cloths
attempting headbands

Want to come craft??

9 comments:

Amanda said...

Cute! Look at you little miss crafty! I am impressed!!

The Barton Family said...

you are the crafty girl....my cricut is staying busy making valentine t-shirts....

Delia said...

Good job! Cute, cute stuff. My favorite is the frame montage.

Kellie said...

Those look great Chana. Good job! I wanna come craft.

Anonymous said...

I knew Kellie would be in on the crafting :) Me too! I miss our roomie craft nights. I need to learn how to sew...the eighth grade sewing class just didn't do it for me.

Chelsie and Trace said...

Those all look great! I'm right there with Mckell the eigth grade sewing class did nothing to help me!

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

Way cute stuff!! I am very impressed.

Caldwell Family 6 said...

Um YES i want to come and Craft!!!

kate said...

You're totally crafty pants.

So, i'm not crafty, but i'd love to come hang out and eat stuff and watch you craft! ;)