Thursday, February 18, 2010

little letters

dear weekend:
hurry and get here.
Your arrival means the arrival of my sister, shopping,
and enjoying your blissful sunshine.
Are you here yet?

dear Jake:
don't pick Vienna because she has horse teeth and she's annoying.
Tenley's the girl for you - even if she is awkward
when she talks about you appreciating her dance moves
and talks about her divorce too much.
Oh and don't dance like you did with Gia on national TV.
It's embarrassing and she probably watched it last night
and was glad she went home
because of your awkward moves.

dear legs:
Good work on getting back into running.
We'll be ready for Ragnar come June
and I promise I won't skimp on the training this year.
AND I'll buy insoles
so your friend the foot doesn't freak out again.

dear DisneyLand:
Did you know you're only 6 hours from me?
I think a weekend trip is necessary.
We will see you this year. Soon I hope.

dear Accutane:
It's our final month together.
Let's make it count
but in 30 days I will be kicking you to the curb
and working toward a normal colored face again
(and a tan)
minus the 14-year old break outs.

dear AZ weather:
You're gorgeous. I love you.
Please take your time to hit summer temps.

dear MAC make-up:
I added you up the other day
and realized I've spent a small fortune on you.
20 eye shadows? really Chana?
I guess I'm addicted to your amazingness.
Grand total will not be listed. due to husband's reading abilities.

dear Mom and Dad Wald:
I need some more lemonade.
Please come over and make some - but this time stay longer
and come when we can actually play
so that you're trip to AZ can be redeemed.
Last week was not fun for you. We feel bad.

dear readers:
I love each and every one of you.
Thanks for coming by - please comment
and leave your blog address because
I'd love to read your blog too.

Dear payday:
please come more often and feel free to increase.
We like you and spend you before you even
have a chance to warm up the account.
We'll be better. But only if you bring your friends.

15 comments:

thetaylors said...

I am guessing that Erin is not coming this weekend. Does that mean Sydney is coming? Is she bringing everyone with her? Oh, I wish it was me :(

Tyler and Ashley Mortensen said...

I love you! and your posts :) they make me smile... THE END!

Chelsie and Trace said...

Hey Chana so I was curious about the Ragner relay how did you get to doing it? I am planning on doing a half this year but the Ragner sounds like a lot of fun. If you could give me some feed back that would be great! I love reading your post's they are always so funny! Thanks!

Jarrett and Sydni said...

Chana I so love reading your posts:) I couldn't agree more about Jake, If he chooses Vienna i'll die!!!

The Railsback's said...

totally agree on the awful dance moves, what was he doing! ewwww! I miss az wether!

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

If Jake picks Vienna I will totally die!! I was so bummed that he didn't take Ali back. Wrong choice Jake!! Excited to be there in AZ with you guys in like a week!!

erica said...

You forgot to note Vienna's crazy lazy eye too! Ugh worst season of the Bach ever...yet I'm glued to the TV every Monday night, dang it!

Anonymous said...

Love you.

Delia said...

That reminded me of Jimmy Fallon's thank you notes. So cute...and funny!

Leslie said...

I seriously love reading your blog! You are so cute!!! :)

Yolanda Lopez said...

Bahaha.. I love you Chana

Sydney said...

"Blissful sunshine"- did I miss it? Thanks for jinxing us!

Aletha said...

If blogging were a high paying job, you'd be rich!! I literally laugh out loud when I read your stuff!! Love you and miss you!

Lynley and Levi said...

So, I stalk your blog through Rachael. Thought I'd let you know.

The Millers said...

You are always good for a laugh!