Thursday, February 25, 2010

Picture Tag

My blog friend Caro tagged me to do a photo tag - how could I not participate?

Here are the rules:

1. Open your 1st Photo folder.
2. Scroll to the 10th photo.
3. Post the photo and the story behind it.
4. Tag 5 or more people.

My picture:

This picture was taken in April of 2008. We were at a Padres game in San Diego with our friends Emily and Darrin and Tadd and Kelly. We were in San Diego to attend part 1 of Tadd and Kelly's wedding celebration (one of the most amazing weddings I've ever been to btw).

That trip was fred's 1st time seeing the ocean (to his memory), first time to San Diego for both of us, and ended in arizona. This is still one of my favorite trips because of the friendships I made with Fred's friends.

**I really like this picture. We look hot.

I tag:

4 comments:

The Railsback's said...

you guys do look hot, it probably cause some hot chick was takin your picture! That was such a fun trip!

Caro said...

Cool picture the background doesnt look real, it's nice!

Sydney said...

Thanks for not tagging me, I wouldn't have done it but I would have felt guilty for not doing it.

I call your bluff that this picture was the 10th picture. It's too good and perfect:)

Kelly and Tadd said...

HECK YES you are on that list! Get ready for some fun! This is a good pic and that was a great weekend, so glad you guys were a part of it!!!