Sunday, February 7, 2010

I did this

We all know my eyebrows struggle with being waxed - didn't know this fun fact? See here.

So being Mrs. Bushibrows something had to be done. Plucking was out of the question (which is why my brows were nastipants).

So this is what I did





It was uncomfortable but so much better than waxing! I'm officially done with waxing.
**they also do full facial threading so for those who like other things waxed try threading - it'll last longer, and your hair won't come in thicker!

Try your mall or check around for threading salons

4 comments:

Caro said...

I would love to try this, I am completely against waxing eyebrows.

The Railsback's said...

totally painful, and a little weird too! I only did it once or teice, I ust cant handle it

Delia said...

Your eyebrows look so pretty! I am a plucker though so I will stick with that.

Anonymous said...

Sweet. Just stole that video for my hair blog.