But sometimes it's okay to lie.
Here are some of those cases:
- on your driver's license: yeah I really do weigh 115lbs or did at one point...and uh I'm "close"
- at someone's good news that honestly is quite boring to you Oh my gosh...so excited!! yawn...
- When a friend shows up to something and asks if she looks okay - it's too late so the answer is yes
Here are some cases when it's okay for your husband to lie to you:
- instead of saying "oh wow. you were kind of a geek in HS weren't you?" you could say, "awe...you were...cute" and move on.
- instead of telling your beautiful wife that her breath smells like death - maybe suggest an otter pop or piece of gum
- instead of saying, "really? you're going to wear that?" in response to a CUTE outfit - just smile and say "you look cute" or "I love when you wear ______"
- instead of calling your wife a wolverine due to lack of eyebrow waxage - maybe make her a spa appointment without telling the spa staff that your wife needs some major help
What situations did I miss??