learned to live away from everything and everyone I'm use to in another state
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't remember them from last year! but hopefully I'll keep and remember my 2011 goals
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
we got a new neice, a new nephew, and a handful of new babies through our friends
2010 was a crappy year - my favorite woman in the world, my grandma, passed away in June and then my Aunt passed in September.
5. What countries did you visit?
just the US of A - but what a great county it is!
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
better budgetting skills, stronger personal drive, and the ability to say no to cute clothes while working retail
7. What date from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Nov 29 because it was a good day!
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
how embarrassing - finally making AZ feel like home.
9. What was your biggest failure?
taking so long to make Arizona feel like home...
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Fred did - this Christmas was his worst to date - only because threw his back out and was sicksicksick for days
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My first pair of Toms or Fred's school tuition...it is a toss up really.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Fred getting the gold as a VOLUNTEER with the Special Olympics
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Celebs and the cast/writers of Glee
14. Where did most of your money go?
BILLS - how sad
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
June in Utah, Erin coming home from the mish, gorgeous Winter Arizona weather, riding Sunny to the Library, spending the holidays with BOTH families, vacations with friends, and new babies
16. What song will always remind you of 2010?
Teenage Dream by Katy Perry because it's Fred's "jam"
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
- happier or sadder? happier...much happier
- richer or poorer? poorer to the 10th power
- thinner or fatter? both unfortunately
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
exercised, socialized, crafted, soaked up the sun, explored
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
watching tv, being a hermit
20. How did you spend the holidays?
with both families - it was the best
21. Did you fall in love in 2010?
oh yes - with Toms, otter pops, local festivals, BBQ, and gelato
22. What was your favorite TV program?
90210, Grey's, FNL, Bones, Jerseylicious (shhhh)
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
nah, same old same old :)
24. What was the best book you read?
the Help, The Hunger games series
25. What was your favorite film of this year?
How to Train Your Dragon? Grown ups? NOT Inception though.
26. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?
27. Whom did you miss?
all of our Utah friends!
28. Who was the best new person you met?
couldn't name just one - I became friends with some great people in Arizona - people that are directly related to my happiness there. I love my AZ friends!
29. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010
Whether or not your happy depends on you - change your attitude and you'll change your level of happiness.
When you judge people you don't have time to love them - Mother Theresa