Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Needed: TV Patch

I'm addicted. Last night while helping our friend John do some painting in Roy, I went on and on and ON about celebrities on TV right now - as if they were my very best friends. At the end of my breathless five minute schpill about how I was so excited the Melissa was on DWTS, and couldn't wait to see Chelsie from SYTYCD on it too…John stopped and said, "what are you even talking about?" "Do you actually know these people?"

I'd lost both he and Fred from the second I said, "OMG did you see who is on DWTS?" crap. I can't help it though. I've never been this into reality television…until this year!

These are my reality shows and why I love them:

Dancing with the Stars: Because of the cast this season. I have NEVER even wanted to watch this show until this season. it's all about my favs that are on it. Who I'm watching: Melissa. Because I was a faithful Bachelor fan. Go Melissa! (who I didn't actually like until A-hole made a complete idiot of her on national television. Good one jerk.) Holly- because I love The Girls Next Door. Sorry mom. Chelsie (a pro): because I was obsessed with SYTYCD this last summer and she is amazing, from Orem, and has killer legs.

American Idol: I really like this show this year. I'm sad Kristen didn't make the cut, but am excited to see the top contenders battle it out. I love Adam (mostly because he's hot and he was in WICKED), and Danny (um…no explanation needed). I like a lot of the other contestants too. If you could remove Randy's 'ebonic' comments I'd love it even more. Yo Yo Yo Dawg!



Celebrity Apprentice: Another show I've never been super into. I don't know why…it's all about doing the stuff I love - Marketing, Event Planning and PR. This season I started watching because of Natalie. She's an LPGA Champ (Golf…it's a sickness), from the Dirty-Dirty, and is super cute and fun (here's where I think I know her). Can I go on this show? Please!


These aren't all of 'my' shows but just a few of my favorites. Yes I still have a life...thanks to DVR so I can fast forward through the stupid parts!

What do you watch?

5 comments:

erica said...

Umm are we the same person?? Pretty much I base new friendships on the simple fact of them being reality tv fans or not!

I hate Adam, sorry I just do! Danny is good.

Love Melissa! Could I please just be her???

I can't believe I haven't been watching The Apprentice! I totally love that show for the marketing factor and hello CELEBS!

The Railsback's said...

im with you on all of that!!! I watch more reality tv then I ever have

Christy said...

I hate Adam, too. He's just nasty. I love Kris Allen, and if I wasn't married I would totally stalk him.

I watch AI, Dancing with the stars, biggest loser, survivor, sytycd.

I can't help myself.

Deatons said...

ummm... we should watch t.v. together and I love that you can use the acronyms SYTYCD and DWTS. We speak the same language! I love Chelsie on DWTS too, she is amazing! But I do hate Lacey from SYTYCD. Also, Melissa is the bomb dot com. And I am getting super into Apprentice! Do you watch biggest loser or amazing race? both fantastic!

Deatons said...

ummm... we should watch t.v. together and I love that you can use the acronyms SYTYCD and DWTS. We speak the same language! I love Chelsie on DWTS too, she is amazing! But I do hate Lacey from SYTYCD. Also, Melissa is the bomb dot com. And I am getting super into Apprentice! Do you watch biggest loser or amazing race? both fantastic!