Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Two Tu-Tu's

After the wedding, I went home to spend the weekend with my parents, babies, and family. My brother Jason and his wife Jen were in Hawaii so my mom was watching their three babies (so I HAD to go home).

During the course of the weekend, my sister Sydney and I made Addison and Isabelle a couple of tu-tus. They were the cutest things you'd ever seen!

Neither of us had made them before so we underestimated the amount of tulle me needed but after a quick trip to Walmart (where it was "mush sheeper") we were able to finish.

It was the easiest project I've ever done and by far the cutest!

leave a comment on this post if you want instructions (because I'll have to get em from Syd!)

1 comment:

Jared and Davian said...

Those are so dang cute! I will need the instructions!! I can't wait until my little one is here to benefit from all of the girly girl stuff!