After realizing that my chubby-girl pooch has gone from a chubby-girl tuck to a fat-girl-push I've committed to start running every day (gasp). My sports expert husband tells me that if I run every day for even just a month I'll be able to loose what I want (basically from my shoulders to my knees...)
So it's 4:33, I'm "working" and I've brought my stuff so I can go to the gym to run my two miles before going home and getting sucked into the couch. Now that the time is growing nearer...my excuse list is getting longer.
1. My toenail got ripped off opening a big box and I think it would be best if I gave it more time to heal before putting a sock and a running shoe on it...not to mention the added pressure of running! Ouch!
2. Dinner. My husband needs me to make him food. He's in unable to do anything domestic himself these days.
3. The Gossip Girl Finale is tonight. I need to prepare by finding things for Fred to do so I can kick him out while I watch it.
4. Maybe I could go on a walk later instead
5. My hair looks awesome today. I'm not sure I should ruin it.
6. I ran two miles on Saturday...should that count for something?
Here are the reasons I'm GOING:
1. All of last years capris and shorts are a little snug on my bum
2. re-read the chubby girl tuck part at the top
3. its summer which equals swimming which does not equal jiggly anything
4. Sydney has convinced me to run the 5K with her during art city days. She's expecting me to die on the side lines...I'll show her.
5. I want to get a pair of designer jeans from my new "job" (details about that to come) but I won't until I look freakin' hot
6. I want to be a runner dang it!
So I'm off to the freakin' gym.