Sunday, April 6, 2008

Nothing to Blog about...

I have nothing to blog about but I'm a little sick of seeing the April Fool's joke (I still feel bad). So I thought I would tell everyone how excited I am for the next couple of weeks.
This next week is bound to be a crazy one. I have a product launch campaign at work, all the other stuff that has to be completed there, a tan to build, a house to clean, a husband to tend to (a huge job if you know my husband) and the best part of all is...get ready for our trips!

This weekend McKell and Joseph are getting married in the Mount Timpanogas Temple. I am so excited. This will be the first temple wedding that I have been to since going through myself. I'm so happy for those two. This past weekend while I was home in Utah County we ran into them at Cafe Rio. Just watching the two of them would make you happy. They are perfect for each other.

When we get back to Logan we have two days of "work" before we leave for San Diego/Phoenix for another wedding. One of Fred's best friends and old mission buddies is getting married in the San Diego Temple (another temple we're both really excited to attend). The couple is actually from Phoenix so we'll be driving there for the reception and other wedding festivities. Note: Fred and Tadd (the Groom) decided that we would just drive back with them the day after the wedding...um awkward? Luckily another mission buddy is going that lives in Phoenix as well so we'll be driving back with them instead. Thankfully.

I'm pretty excited. This is the first real trip we've been on since we got married. This will also be the first time my 27-year old husband sees/plays in the ocean. So be ready for some good stories and great pictures!

5 comments:

Laura W said...

Chana - actually the trip to the ocean will be the second one for Joseph. The first one it seems he does not remember. He went when he was 7 with our friends the Rowleys. We went to Disney Land and played in the ocean. Evidently he wasn't too impressed with it! Have fun.

Jared and Davian said...

That sounds like a busy but fun week! Hey, I found out that Jared knows McKell's future husband! Jared's and Jospeh's families were next door neighbor's growing up. Small world huh! Anyway, San Diego is one of the temples on our list to go through too! I am so anxious to go on a trip. Our anniversary is next month so I have been dropping the hint to Jared that I want to go somewhere fun!

Have a good trip, be safe and take lots of pictures for our viewing enjoyment!

erica said...

Aww I'm so jealous that you get to go to San Diego! I love it there!

Sydney said...

And I can't even convince you to come to Mtn. Home but you'll travel to San Diego and home to Utah County every weekend??? Where's your loyalty?

Unknown said...

Ooh...Fred is dead. He told me he'd never gone to DisneyLand or the Beach...hmmm.