9. It's gorgeous here. The scenery alone is a good enough reason to come by!
8. Take a tour of Cache Valley's historic restaurants (make sure you're hungry!) stop by places like the Bluebird, Fredrico's Pizza (a family favorite...my parents use to go there when they attended USU tear), the Italian Place, Calloway's Italian Restaurant, and many more.
7. Aggie Ice Cream! Made here in the valley! It's so yummy that they ship it across the country to people who need their Aggie ice cream (Ambassador knowledge)
6. Gorgeous hikes - you can't run out of hikes whether you want something short or something to backpack. Cache Valley has it all. Sit back, relax, and let Mother Nature do the work.
5. Visit one of many factory stores such as: where creamies are made, pepperidge farms, gossner's cheese, and a few others. Most of them have a market so you can get their products for CHEEEEEEAP.
4. Utah State University - even if you don't go to school it's a gorgeous campus and has more green space than any other campus in Utah (once again...Ambassador knowledge). tour the space dynamics lab, the overall campus, and see the library. It's cool.
3. Come on over for the Cruise In
2. The Farmer's Market - there are tons and tons of great things here. Great, weird, yummy, and cheap stuff. This is seriously one of my favorite things in the valley.
1. this guy and this girl. We're fun, entertaining, have guest rooms, extra towels, love kids, love visitors, and this guy will even take you golfing.
When can we expect you?