Sunday, May 31, 2009

Dear May:

Thank you for the giving me the desire to blog more often. While some weeks were like pulling teeth and ended with blogs about nothing much others were easy to write and I dare say it was even fun to think of topics to blog about each day.

I can't believe you're already over. It seems like just yesterday that I typed out my vow, tightly closed my eyes, and hit the post button. But I did it and for the most part I was able to blog every. single. day.

I hope to keep up the good work (especially with the internet now available at my house) and blog more much much more.

Love you!
-Chana

2 comments:

jasmine said...

good job posting every day in may! don't you just love making goals and sticking to them?? i know i do. by the way, i just love your banner. that's such a great photo of you two.

thank you so much for your kind words on my blog the other day, chana. they meant a lot to me. it's nice to "meet" you. :)

Laura W said...

Oh May, where did you go? We miss one of our favorite bloggers. We know that she must have tons of time on her hands, now that she is a golf widow! Her husband is such a good husband, he cleans up the house and makes dinner so that she doesn't have to do anything but relax when she comes home from work. Ba HA HA HA HA! We miss your blogs.