Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Things to love

Lately I've been a bit moody, and somewhat down in the dumps. To remedy this I decided to create a list of my current loves.

Right now I LOVE:
*Sunny - She makes any day a good day and you can't help but smile when you ride her
*Google Reader - lets me keep my blog reading/stalking fast and streamlined
*Cookie Dough - I made cookies last week so I could take some to my super sweet neighbor Delia and well…that was the only plate that made it out of the oven.
*The sunshine - I love it but my work brain hates it. I don't get anything done anymore.
*Running - this is something I'm trying to love. If I say I love it then it'll help my shin splints go away right?
*My new hair - its shorter than it's ever been and sassy...I love it
*My new pink ipod with my nike plus - it’s a match made in heaven

Things I'm looking forward to:
*School being out for summer!
*Our trip to Arizona next week (this includes but is not limited to: seeing our Arizona friends, in and out burger, sunshine, golf, AZ cupcake shop & life decisions)
*A cupcake from some a Utah cupcake shop somewhere
*The Ragnar (after I get new running shoes)
*Summer - starting...soon. (this includes but is not limited to: BBQ's, camping, lake powell, birthdays, boating, swimming, parades, snow cones, and Art City Days)

What are your favs?

6 comments:

Kellie said...

I wanna see your new haircut

Jared and Delia said...

I LOVE Inn and Out Burger! YUM! Enjoy Arizona.

Jared and Delia said...

Oh... and thanks for those yummy cookies. They lasted like 10 minutes in our house.

I love... your cookies! :)

I also love gardening. I can't wait for planting after Mother's Day.

The Barton Family said...

want to see the pics of the new sassy Chana

DEBBIE said...

my favorite is Chana!!! I miss Chana!!!

The Railsback's said...

yes we made the list!!!!!