Here are my thoughts:
- Jacob made the movie. Correction. Jacob after the transformation made the movie. Oooh I just got chills. again. When we finally move in somewhere - this picture will be found on our fridge, mirrors, closets, and in Fred's car. Ya know - just in case inspiration is needed.
- I think Edward is Gayward. He doesn't make eye contact, he has PMS, he's gross with his shirt off, and did I mention he talks to Bella like he's blind (making eye contact with her chin or earlobe instead of her eyes)
- Diehard fans are funny to listen to and to watch. Especially the 50 somethings in their tight Edward shirts. One lady we referred to as "the Madonna Lady" talked to the entire audience as though we were watching it at her house. Awkward.
- Good work to the Director who had Edward's entrance in the movie begin as a slow-mo, wind blowing walk toward Bella. It got tons of screens and gasps and peeing of pants.
- Jasper is one ugly, ugly dude with that wig and his pained expression. I now feel bad for the time I told one of our friends that he looked like Jasper. Sorry. I didn't mean it as an insult but well...it was.
- I spent a lot of the movie with my face in a 'seriouslythisisgoodbutborderlinegayareyoukiddingme?' but at the same time was thinking, 'thatJacobishotdoesthismakemeacougarorapedofile?'
- Americans are really fat. We sat in line in front of a ginormous family. It was sad to see the 10 year old that weighed over 150lbs scarfing a hot dog, popcorn, and soda. You'd think it'd be enough to scare off the ice cream I ate every. single. day. this weekend. It wasn't.
- Love Love Loved the ending. I think I was one that yelped or screamed when it just ended.
- all in all I really liked it. I might actually have to see it again in the near future.
What'd you think?