Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Chicago Part Dos

Waiting for the train


The Flags on Michigan Avenue

Mmm Ghirardellis!


Fall in Chicago is gorgeous...

Millennium Park Theater

I love the contrast in the trees and the leaves



The Bean

Chicago Clouds (my favorite picture)

I was more excited to see this than a Monet
And last but not least...



Chicago was really fun minus the rain. I also wish Freddie pants was there with me (it would have been even better). Oh and I wish it wouldn't have looked like I was dating my coworker. That was awkward.

2 comments:

Laura W said...

Yeah, jumping pictures!

When we were talking about leaving Arkansas a few years ago, I would cry everytime we drove through the mountains (ok you guys call them hills), I couldn't bear the thought of not having them around me. Arizona is nice to visit but I couldn't live there.

The Barton Family said...

YOU DIDN'T GET A PICTURE W/ OPRAH???