Someone sent me this list and I can honestly say I relate with about 95% of them. It cracked me up so I thought I'd share. bold are the ones I relate to...daily.
1. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
2. That's enough Nickelback.
3. The only time I look forward to a red light is when I'm trying to finish a text.
4. MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. Pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
5. There is a great need for sarcasm font.
6. LOL has gone from meaning, "laugh out loud" to "I have nothing else to say".
7. How the heck are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
8. I would rather try to carry 10 plastic grocery bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring in my groceries.
9. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
10. Was learning cursive really necessary?
11. How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear what they said?
12. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars teams up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong my brothers!
13. While driving yesterday I saw a banana peel in the road and instinctively swerved to avoid it...thanks Mario Kart.
14. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
15. I find it hard to believe there are actually people who get in the shower first and THEN turn on the water.
16. Bad decisions make good stories
17. Whenever I'm Facebook stalking someone and I find out that their profile is public I feel like a kid on Christmas morning who just got the Red Ryder BB gun that I always wanted. 546 pictures? Don't mind if I do!
19. Why is it that during an ice-breaker, when the whole room has to go around and say their name and where they are from, I get so incredibly nervous? Like I know my name, I know where I'm from, this shouldn't be a problem....
20. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you've made up your mind that you just aren't doing anything productive for the rest of the day.
21. "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this...ever.
22. I hate being the one with the remote in a room full of people watching TV. There's so much pressure. 'I love this show, but will they judge me if I keep it on? I bet everyone is wishing we weren't watching this. It's only a matter of time before they all get up and leave the room. Will we still be friends after this?'
23. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.
24. As a driver I hate pedestrians, and as a pedestrian I hate drivers, but no matter what the mode of transportation, I always hate cyclists.
25. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.