Saturday, September 6, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

Over Labor Day weekend we went to the first annual Taylor Family get-to-gether. We went down to my grandparents cabin at Acord Lakes by Richfield. It was really fun to get the whole family together. Really fun and really crazy.

We spent the days on the fourwheelers, eating, laughing, chasing children, eating, playing games, reading, eating and snacking. At one point, we "lost" Addie and only located her due to her high pitched "da-da" on the ridge over from the cabin. She just waved and kept running.

I was also able to damage at least one of my Dad's four wheelers. Of course it had to be HIS fourwheeler. I'll let the pictures do the talking. There were tears, swear words and a tiny bit of laughter. This is the first time I've done this so don't be worried. It just gets added to my list of 'not paying attention' moments. (I mean..."Dad, that rock came out of no where...) We had a lot of fun and can't wait until next year.



































excuse the mess of pictures...it's a Monday morning!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Excuse me......why wasn't I invited??? I wanna come!!!

Looks like you had fun!!! Did I say I wanna come? :o)

thetaylors said...

Wow!! Sounds like you had a fun time. Sure wish we could have come:)

sara and wade said...

you are a crackhead. and that is why i love you so! looks like a fun time!

ricksdl said...

Looks like you guys had a fun family get together!

Nancy/Bob said...

Chana's dad was not the one who might have mentioned a swear word or two. I think it might have been Chana who is known as Pottymouth. Of course Dad is now looking for a new machine which Chana has agreed to pay for and which she will never drive. You all need to tell her and Fred to wear helmets.