Sunday, August 17, 2008

I'm just lazy

I know...I know...I haven't blogged in forever. So unlike me. I wish I had some good reason as to why I haven't--but I don't.

Here are a few of the things we've been up to:
  • We ride our bikes everywhere (literally)

  • we are obsessed with the game Settlers of Catan

  • watching the freaky chinese gymnasts

  • adoring the USA gymnasts

  • admiring Michael Phelps

  • sporting sexy mullets

  • hunting for golf balls

  • getting ready for school

  • working

I personally have loved not doing anything. I forget how much I really do love Logan.
Just so I'm not guilty of an incredibly boring post here are some pictures of what we've been up to.




I'll try to make some exciting stuff happen so I have cool stuff to blog about. In the meantime, anyone wanna come play Settlers??


1 comment:

Amanda said...

Thank you so much for blogging! I mean you did yell at me all the time when I first started!!!

Can I come to Logan??? I love it too!!!! Sigh........