Friday, September 28, 2007

Surviving my first week

Well it's finally Friday. YAY! I'm exactly 19 minutes away from walking out the door for 2 glorious days of scheduled freedom before I come back for another crazy week of trying to get the hang of things!

This week went by great here at NDT. I'm catching on a little and was actually able to write a case study (okay parts of it) and write a blurb for the Enewsletter. It doesn't sound difficult but what the company actually does is like a huge ball of confusion right now.

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who speaks english and I stranded in Kulembacka, Greece where no one speaks english. I've heard time and time again that it's just a matter of time before I get it--I hope everyone's right.

Here's the web address so you can check out my company. justware.com
It really is pretty cool what they do. If I understood what that really was!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Chana!

This is Kate Johnson (Jensen) I'm so glad I found your blog! I was just thinking of you the other day and wondering how you were doing. Congrats on the wedding, he seems like a neat guy. You looked gorgeous and it looks like it was a wonderful day! I'm so very happy for you. Keep in touch k!